NSP Ninja is a predominately flat-water board that excels in chop and small bumps.
A predominantly flat-water weapon that excels in chop and small bumps. The Ninjas are all about efficiency, saving the energy riders need for longer runs.
14′ Ninja Design:
- Recessed deck for a low center of gravity, adding stability.
- Flat-deck tail for high-performance and stable buoy turns without collecting wash.
- Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) for quick water drain from the dugout standing area.
- A full-length nose keeps the entire board in the water, for sustained glide and consistent speed.
- Three neoprene handles, two short and one long.